The Importance of Education
Allied Wallet understands and values the importance of a college education. Our goal is to help aspiring students ease the financial burden of attaining a college degree, an ever-important requirement for any young person’s career.
To participate in our 2019 contest, applicants must write and submit an essay that is 2000 words in length and answers the following question:
How do you think e-commerce will affect the global economy within the next ten years?
Do you think that e-commerce has given more or less emphasis and importance to higher education as it relates to fiscal success and stability?
The winner of the contest will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship as well as the opportunity to have their entry featured in Allied Wallet’s company blog.
Contestant must be a current high school senior OR they must be enrolled or accepted as a full-time student (12 credits) in an accredited technical school, trade school, community college, or four-year accredited university.
About Allied Wallet
Allied Wallet is a global payment processing company allowing thousands of businesses to accept credit cards online.
How to Apply
- Contestants must submit their essay via email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st, 2019.
- Each contestant may submit only one (1) essay every year.
- Entries must include a cover letter that includes contestant’s name and contact information including: email, mailing address, and phone number. If you are under 18, make sure to receive your parents’ permission to submit this information.
- Allied Wallet may ask any contestant to provide a copy of their school schedule to confirm eligibility.
- All citations used in the essay must be noted in the footnote or in a references page.